Dunelm Group PLC
Web-to-Print ImplementationCreative Web & Digital
What was the brief?
To provide an online portal to easily generate customised variable artwork/print for all marketing POS & other internal HR materials.
- 24/7 Online artwork creation & print ordering
- Maintain corporate identity control
- Reduce administration involved in repetitive print ordering
- Reduce artwork costs
- Easily customise and personalise marketing communication
- Use a database to quickly populate variable fields
- Increase customer retention
- Option to download artwork created
How did we approach it?
We set-up various consultation meeting at the beginning to decipher the entire scope of the initial set-up. The initial project/templates were their campaign (Sale) POS & all new in store POS tickets were created, which were built by CCM. The idea of development going forward was that we would support & provide software training days and workshops, so that the internal design department at Dunelm would eventually build and have the responsibility of all templates on the system. This would give Dunelm to flexibility and control over the development of the system.
What was the outcome?
The system has been developed since 2012 & the Dunelm's marketing department use the site daily to generate various POS tickets across all departments in store.