***Please note, to apply for this role you MUST leave a voicemail by ringing the number at the bottom of this advert. We are not taking applications via Indeed or email so if you are interested in the role please call the telephone number at the bottom of this advert***
CCM is a friendly, expert print and creative company which has invested heavily in all areas of the business over the last 12 months to make sure it is at the forefront of its industry. CCM is looking to double in size within 36 months and plans to do this by following our vision of "delivering the perfect experience for both our customers and employees" and by concentrating on technological innovation.
Our staff members are all committed to the values of the company and we put them and our customers first. We are motivated by their success. In an industry that is evolving at a rapid rate, we plan to be at the forefront of automation and technology and therefore are looking for a passionate individual to grow the company’s social media and PR presence to help drive our growing business forward.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and proactive Social Media and PR Executive to work alongside the Marketing Manager to promote the business across the social media channels and press communications. As CCM offers marketing and creative services, the candidate will have opportunities to coordinate social media services to our customers.
The candidate should be familiar with a range of social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Instagram and YouTube, ideally with B2B marketing experience. The candidate should also be comfortable creating news releases to send out to press with guidance from the Marketing Manager. This role would suit a university graduate looking to start a career in marketing.
- Run CCM’s social media accounts including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Work with the Marketing Manager to plan and create regular, engaging and relevant brand content to post across all social media platforms
- Report on social media metrics as well as measure the success rate of social media and PR campaigns
- Build upon the press contact list and write engaging content which can be used to post on the company website as well as for distributing to press
- Coordinate social media posts for our customers
- Locate, book and plan events where CCM can showcase its services and skills via demonstrations and public speaking
- A strong understanding of Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube as well as scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
- An understanding of social metrics and ability to report on social media analytics to provide actionable insights
- Excellent written communication skills with high attention to detail, particularly with grammar. Ability to adapt to various tones of voice depending on the audience
- Organised and able to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- A degree in Marketing/English/Business or similar
- A creative flair with new and exciting ideas for social media campaigns
- Self motivated
- Friendly personality
- Team player
- Great work ethic
- Weekly personal development time
- Team outings
- Gym membership
- Company pension
- Office dog
Would you be interested in joining our growing team? If so, please call 01623 259479 to be considered for this role.